COVID Health and Safety Protocol
Progressive® Insurance New York Boat Show®
We are committed to creating a safe, healthy event for all our guests, exhibitors, and staff, following the Javits Center Health and Safety protocols during the show. See the latest updates here.
Proof of COVID Vaccination Required.
People ages 5 and older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
The New York Boat Show vaccination verification will occur at the 36th Street and 11th Avenue entrance to the Javits Center.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record, including from your health care provider. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android
- CLEAR Health Pass: Android
- Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus)
Face Masks Required
In accordance with New York City, the Javits Center and CDC guidance, any individual who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face covering is required to wear a mask at the Javits Center, regardless of vaccination status.
If you have been diagnosed or confirmed to have COVID, display symptoms including cough, fever or runny nose, we ask that you refrain from attending.
To minimize close contact between staff and guests, all ticket sales will be online. Digital tickets will be scanned when you enter the show.
Contactless Exhibitor Registration
New contactless digital mobile exhibitor credentials.
Highly touched and common areas will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Sanitizing stations have been added throughout the convention center for attendees.
New show floorplans will allow for more space to support social distancing and minimize crowd gathering.
Follow Latest CDC, State and Local Guidelines
As updates continue to come in from officials, we’ll continue to update and monitor our practices to ensure the safest and enjoyable boat show experience possible.
The Javits Center has implemented additional measures to enhance the safety of all visitors, including
• Installation of High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) air filters to reduce air pollutants throughout the convention center.
• Installation of socially distanced seating in all food and beverage areas.
• Installation of hand-sanitizing stations in public areas
• Accreditation by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), the industry’s highest standard for cleaning and disinfection.