Shopping Spree Entry Form
We Look Forward to Seeing You January 21-25, 2015!
The file '/shared/controls/shows/contests/contest.ascx' does not exist.
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)
at Nmma2.Cms.WebPage.CreateControls(Control container, InfoList`1 controls)
Shopping Spree Contest Rules and Regulations
- To enter the New York National Boat Show Shopping Spree Contest (Contest) individuals must complete the on-line entry form located on this page.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected and contacted by email and/or phone the week of December 6th, 2008 to receive one (1) $1000 New York National Boat Show shopping spree (for use at the show on December 13th through December 21st, 2008) No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
- All entries must be completed and legible to be considered eligible.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Shopping Spree contest. The winner will also be given two (2) complimentary tickets to the New York National Boat Show. The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, agents involved in this promotion, New York National Boat Show sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries. Only one prize per family, household or address. The winners and individuals submitting entry forms acknowledge that NMMA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
- NMMA reserves the right to change contest rules, regulations, and offers at any time without notice.
- Contest begins October 6, 2008 and ends December 11, 2008. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Names and likenesses of promotion winners may be used by NMMA for promotional purposes without further compensation to NMMA Contest winners. For a list of winners, send a SASE to NMMA at 231 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 2050, Chicago, IL 60604.