Enter to win a Boater's Dream Vacation
Enter to win an 8 day/7 night British Virgin Islands vacation for two persons at Virgin Gorda's Bitter End Yacht Club, in either a Beachfront villa or North Sound Suite, including three meals daily, use of Bitter End's vast club fleet (over 100 boats), snorkel excursions, sailing school 101, weekly regattas, etc. The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board is also including standard air for 2 from the Northeast. Tax and service charges are the responsibility of the recipient. Certain restrictions and holiday blackout dates apply. Prize value is $9,000 depending on the aiport location of the winner.
Enter in the lobby for your chance to win.
Enter To Win A Boater’s Dream Vacation Rules and Regulations
• No Purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show “Boater’s Dream Vacation” sweepstakes individuals must complete the entry form located in the Crystal Palace Lobby at the Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show from January 3-6, 2013.
• The Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show is the Sponsor and Administrator of the
• Boater’s Dream Vacation Sweepstakes. Participating companies supplying prizes include: BITTER END YACHT CLUB & BVI Tourist Boars.
• Prize includes air travel for two from the Northeast.
• Tax and service charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
• Certain restrictions and holiday blackout dates apply
• Sweepstakes rules allow for one entry per valid email address. One (1) winner will be randomly selected and contacted by email and/or phone the week of January 7, 2013 to receive the prize identified in the sweepstakes. No cash substitutions will be made available to winners.
• Travel must be completed through January 5-August 17, 2013 or October 14-Dec 20, 2013.
• Winner will be selected by Administrator by random on January 7, 2013 from all qualified entries received. Winners will be notified by email, phone and/or regular mail and must respond to notification within fourteen (14) days of the notification date. The Winner
• Notice will include information on how the winner can claim his/her prizes. If notification is undeliverable or no response is received, prizes will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining qualified entries.
• The winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
• Sponsor, Administrator and Participating Companies supplying prizes for the giveaway are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner or award prize, or for any late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of winner to claim prizes.
• Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No faxed, photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible or incomplete entries, as determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for undeliverable, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for mechanical errors, typographical errors, computer malfunctions, display viewing problems, faulty transmissions, network errors during the submission of your entry or the hosting of the Sweepstakes, technical, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions. In the event of a dispute regarding the submission of an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account.
• Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion should viruses, “bugs”, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor or Administrator corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or conduct of this promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in downloading any material for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if they conclude that the entrant has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or has acted in violation of these Official Rules
• Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes due on prizes and for any other costs (including but not limited to income, taxis, meals, services, gratuities and/or activities) not specifically stated to be the responsibility of the Sponsor or Participating Company herein.
• Decisions regarding receipt and processing are final. No substitution of prizes can be made by the winner. Participating Companies reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
• The Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older except direct employees and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household as employees of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, agents involved in this promotion,
• Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show sponsors, exhibitors and their parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries. Only one prize per family, household or address. The winners and individuals submitting entry forms acknowledge that NMMA is not liable for reimbursement for any prizes otherwise payable to promotion contestants who are in violation of this provision.
• Contest begins noon on January 4, 2012 and ends 6pm on January 6, 2013. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes and service fees on prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Name(s) and likeness(es) of promotion winner(s) may be used by NMMA for promotional purposes without further compensation to contest winners. For a list of winners, send a SASE to Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show 2013, 37-18 Northern Blvd., Suite 311, Long Island City, NY 11101.
• The Progressive Insurance New York Boat Show reserves the right to change program rules, regulations, prizes and offers at any time without notice.